If you have questions about workplace safety, 


Please complete and submit the form to the right to ask a workplace safety question. One of our professional safety consultants will respond and we may feature it on our Ask the Expert series.

And, feel free to check out past Ask the Expert questions at the bottom of this page.

Please limit your submissions on this page to workplace safety questions. If you have claims or policy questions please contact us online or call Customer Support at (888) 782-8338.


Ask the Expert Question Form

5 + 15 =

To ensure you’re not a robot, please complete the equation before sending your inquiry.

Ask the Expert – Workplace Injury Reporting

Question: One of my employees had an accident at work and was severely injured. He was hospitalized for more than one day. Am I required to report this workplace injury to Cal/OSHA or will my claims adjuster do this?